Router with IP 192.168.1.254: How to Login
192.168.1.254 is set as IP by default for various devices, including the point of access. This address is used both for home and office network. In practice, it can be supported with any network device. This location is usually used as a home network. In case, if you need to find a connection without a cable, IP 192.168.l.254 will enable you to do it even with wireless connection.
Login procedure for 192.168.1.254
- Use https://192.168.1.254 as URL address of your browser. You can either type it manually or copy and paste from here.
- In the login interface appeared, you have to enter your credentials (username and password).
- If your router has default configurations, you can find this information on the sticker of your device or on its backside.
What to Do if You Forgot Your Credentials?
Entering incorrect username or password, you won’t be able to login in the administrator panel of your modem.
To solve the issue, proceed with the following:
- Reset the router to its initial configurations. To do that, hold on a small round button on your device for at least 10 seconds.
- After the reset operation is done, you can get access to the system by entering default username and password, indicated on your router itself.
Where to Find the Admin Password?
The list of defaulted network modem passwords can be easily found on the Internet. This information is located in open sources and available for everyone.
Cannot Load the Administrator Panel?
Some users face the issue that the administrator bar or system panel or the modem don’t appear after opening http://192.168.1.254/. The common reason is the different address of wireless router. The correct one is: 192.168.1.254. If you’re connecting your router via WI-FI, try to connect a cable and check whether there are any issues with connectivity.
The connection procedure is quite easy so in most cases you won’t have any difficulties with the IP 192.168.1.254 with access the ADSL router or any alternative model of modems.
The List of Router Manufacturers
Chose your router brand from the list below to display all the defaulted usernames and passwords of your router.